2015 Election Ads - Update
A couple of weeks ago, I posted about the election spam that I'd gotten. I figured that since voting had begun, the flow of ads would taper off. Boy was I wrong! Here's my current count:
|Yes on Aaron Peskin/No on Julie Christensen||15||13||28|
|Yes on Julie Christensen/No on Aaron Peskin||8||18||26|
|Yes on Prop A||2||3||5|
|Yes on Prop D||2||6||8|
|Yes on Prop F||1||1||2|
|No on Prop F||7||3||10|
|No on Prop I||6||3||9|
|Vicki Hennessy for Sheriff||-||1||1|
In addition to all of this paper spam, I now get between one and four phone calls a day from supporters of various candidates (and, in one case, from a candidate themselves). And three times now, I've caught campaigners tailgating into my apartment building to annoy people door-to-door.
Here's the list of distinct organizations I've gotten voting voting slates from so far:
- San Francisco Tenant's Union
- Alice B Toklas Democratic Club
- Harvey Milk LGBT Democratic Club
- San Francisco Young Democrats Club
- Affordable Housing Alliance
- San Francisco Democratic County Central Committee
- Sierra Club
- FDR Democratic Club
- District 3 Democrats Club
- Affordable Future for San Francisco PAC / Jane Kim
Most of these have sent three or four different ads with the same slate but different artwork or highlighting different issues.
At least there are only two more days.