wamupd 0.1.2 is now available at //files.roguelazer.com/projects/wamupd/wamupd-0.1.2.tar.bz2 (or via git, if you prefer). It fixes some TXT-related bugs filed by @daagaak. As usual, to learn about the project you can visit the wamupd page.
So, some news on the wamupd front. I just released version 0.1.1 (tagged as such in git; also available as a tarball at //files.roguelazer.com/projects/wamupd/wamupd-0.1.1.tar.bz2) which has a lot of new features over the prior, unnamed release.
I've got ideas for the next few releases (still looking into xdg, making …read more
This post is a follow-up to Dynamic DNS
When last I left you, we had basic updateable DNS running and could update it from OS X. I've been a bit busy since then, but thanks to some prodding from @Loredo, I got back in and started looking at. What follows is the exciting story of how I got things up and running -- by the end of this post, you'll have access to a working copy of dnsextd for linux, and a client application that updates SRV and IP (A/AAAA) leases. Woo.read more